We need your input as we develop a priorities plan (strategic plan) for Pullman Public Schools. To gather your feedback, we're using a tool called Thoughtexchange. All of our voices matter, so your participation is crucial and valued.
Click here to participate: https://my.thoughtexchange.com/#814905583
A draft of the plan is embedded in the survey, for you to take a look at. You'll be asked to respond to two open-ended questions, consider and assign stars to the ideas shared by others, and learn what's important to the group.
Your thoughts and stars are confidential. You can come back as often as you'd like to participate and, in fact, we ask that you do come back to star some of the new ideas shared since you first participated. The ratings will help us understand the most important areas of focus for our priorities plan.
Participation will be open until May 22nd.
Here are some quick tips to get you going:
- Come into the exchange to share your thoughts. Remember to say why each thought is important.
- Consider and rate the thoughts of others using stars.
- Thoughtexchange keeps confidential who shared each thought and rating.
- When enough participants have shared and rated thoughts, you will be able to explore and discover the results.
- If you need technical help, please call Thoughtexchange at 1-800-361-9027 ext. 4 or email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your help and input.
For more information visit: www.thoughtexchange.com